I have decided to begin documenting the changes I make to the website in a more obvious manner. I am doing this both to inform readers about changes to the site and to help me keep track of how long I have been working on each project.
Most of these updates will be very short. For the first update, I am going to list important dates and changes that have already passed.
- April 28, 2021: The map for Scene 1: Tenne Plains now has enemy units, neutral encounters, strongholds, and player boundaries.
- April 26, 2021: Scene 43: Aurua Plains now includes item drops for Flarebrass and Bahamut. This is the first time the data has been documented anywhere. Huge thanks to the Discord community for making this possible.
- April 22, 2021: Neutral encounter data is completed for all missions except the unknown drop data for Scene 43: Aurua Plains.
- April 11, 2021: Search is added for hidden items and neutral encounter data.
- March 16, 2021: Neutral encounter data is added for Scene 1: Tenne Plains.
- March 13, 2021: Home page is modified to include resources hosted by other websites.
- December 10, 2020: Hidden item interactive mission maps for all missions are completed. This marks the end of my second large project for the website.
- July 24, 2020: YouTube channel is launched.
- July 16, 2020: The hidden item interactive mission map for Scene 1: Tenne Plains is published. This is the first interactive map.
- July 12, 2020: The website is given a proper design for the first time. The design is based on the US instruction manual.
- July 5, 2020: Starting Army Calculator is feature complete and working properly.
- June 28, 2020: OgreBattle64.net is launched with an early version of the Starting Army Calculator and a small list of other resources.